▼


Present Continuous Tense — Day 1

Basic Sentence Corrections (Hindi)

๐Ÿ”ฐ เค†เคœ เค•ा เคฒเค•्เคท्เคฏ (Day 1 Focus)

เค†เคœ เคนเคฎ Present Continuous Tense เค•े basic sentence mistakes เค•ो เคธुเคงाเคฐเคจा เคธीเค–ेंเค—े।

เคฏเคน Day 1 เคฌเคนुเคค เคœ़เคฐूเคฐी เคนै, เค•्เคฏोंเค•ि เคฏเคนीं เคธे learners เค•ी foundation เคธเคนी เคฏा เค—เคฒเคค เคฌเคจเคคी เคนै।

๐Ÿ“Œ Present Continuous Tense – Quick Reminder

Structure:

Subject + is / am / are + verb + ing

I → am

He / She / It → is

You / We / They → are

๐Ÿ‘‰ Present Continuous เคฎें verb เค•े เคธाเคฅ ing เคฒเค—ाเคจा เค…เคจिเคตाเคฐ्เคฏ เคนै।

❌ Common Mistake Type 1: Helping verb missing

Wrong ❌

I eating food.

She going to school.

Correct ✅

I am eating food.

She is going to school.

Reason:

Present Continuous เคฎें is / am / are เค•े เคฌिเคจा sentence incomplete เคนोเคคा เคนै।

❌ Common Mistake Type 2: Wrong helping verb

Wrong ❌

I is working.

He are playing.

Correct ✅

I am working.

He is playing.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Subject เค•े เค…เคจुเคธाเคฐ เคธเคนी helping verb เคšुเคจเคจा เคฌเคนुเคค เคœ़เคฐूเคฐी เคนै।

❌ Common Mistake Type 3: Missing “ing” form

Wrong ❌

She is cook food.

They are play cricket.

Correct ✅

She is cooking food.

They are playing cricket.

Rule:

Present Continuous = verb + ing (always)

❌ Common Mistake Type 4: Using Simple Present instead

Wrong ❌

He goes to office now.

I watch TV at this moment.


Correct ✅

He is going to office now.

I am watching TV at this moment.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Words like now, at this moment, currently → Present Continuous

๐Ÿง  Key Observation (เคฌเคนुเคค เคœ़เคฐूเคฐी)

เค…เค—เคฐ action เค…เคญी เคšเคฒ เคฐเคนा เคนै, เคคो Simple Present เคจเคนीं —

๐Ÿ‘‰ Present Continuous Tense เค•ा เคนी เค‰เคชเคฏोเค— เค•เคฐें।

✍️ Practice Section (Self Correction)

เคจीเคšे เคฆिเค เค—เค sentences เค•ो เคธเคนी เค•เคฐें:

I doing my homework.

She are reading a book.

They is play outside.

He watching mobile now.

We going to market.

(เคชเคนเคฒे เค–ुเคฆ เคธुเคงाเคฐें, เคซिเคฐ answers เคฆेเค–ें)

๐ŸŒฑ Day 1 Conclusion

เค†เคœ เค†เคชเคจे เคธीเค–ा:

✔ is / am / are เค•ा เคธเคนी เค‰เคชเคฏोเค—

✔ verb + ing เค•ी importance

✔ Present Continuous เค•ी basic mistakes

เค…เค—เคฐ Day 1 clear เคนै, เคคो เค†เค—े เค•े days เคฌเคนुเคค เค†เคธाเคจ เคนो เคœाเคंเค—े।

✅ HOW TO USE THIS (One line reminder)

Copy all

Blogger → Old post → Edit

Delete old content → Paste → Publish

เค…เค—เคฐ เค†เคช เคšाเคนें, เคฎैं เค…เคญी:

Day 2 content

Same lesson in Telugu

Full 7-day Present Continuous series

เคฌเคธ เคฌोเคฒिเค ๐Ÿ‘


— Shaktimatha Learning

No comments:

Post a Comment